The raw beauty of Punta Beach, Carles

This is how a beach should be, this is what I told myself upon seeing the place! hehe- unspoiled, quiet and very clean. I’ve been to many beaches around the country but I must say this one in Carles has one of the most stunning shoreline and relaxing ambiance. Its charm probably emanates from the rawness of its beauty and the fact that the resort is undeveloped gives this place an ambiance similar to a natural habitat.




This is Punta Beach Resort located at Barangay Punta, Carles, Iloilo where we had a short stopover before heading to Estancia. It's just a small beach resort so dont expect to find a pool, a spa or some grand recreational facilities here because you will just disappoint yourself, but the resort is complete with amenities one might need in order for one to have a comfortable stay. It has a large pavilion where visitors can gather, host a small program and dine its guests. It has also nipa huts scattered around the beautiful beach for picnic goers and for those who wish to spend a night in the resort, it has a dormitory type accomodation which is airconditioned with a common bath and toilet. 






Going around resort you will notice the prolific vegetation around the area arranged in a very natural fashion since there was only very minimal landscaping done. Most of the trees and flowering plants around it is in its natural order which adds more appeal to its organic beauty. But what I enjoyed the most is the overlooking view of the nearby island and towering mountains.





Sometimes when life gets too rough or stressful, a walk along the beach can cure it all. I just stare wondrously in awe around my surrounding and thank the God for allowing me to experience the beauty of his creation. For a busy person like me, this quick respite is my idea of a perfect getaway. Living far from the madding crowd, spending quiet time along the sea shore, and watching the sun set is therapy enough for me to get energized for another busy week ahead.

Archie's Notes: 

From Iloilo City, there are buses and van bound for Carles at the Tagbak Terminal in Jaro. Ceres Liner has regular trips to Carles which is around 2-3 hours by bus. You can also check out the facebook account of the resort. Punta Beach Resort


I hope you enjoyed your time here. Thank you for dropping by! Please feel free to share this, drop me a comment and share your thoughts about your experiences and travels in Carles or traveling in general. And if you like, please stop by my instagram @archieoffduty and find more travel ideas for your future travels. I would really appreciate it. Thanks! ;-)>

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hi! do you have the email contact for Punta beach resort? the facebook page is no longer available.... you may email me at amandatanwx@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda, unfortunately i was not able to get hold of the resorts contact no and have no update since then. You may contact Carles Tourism officer Ms. So-san Betita at this no +639175551576 for further updates. Thanks!

      Delete